5 Moments of Happiness
So many parenting blogs and articles are based on struggles and hardships. Whilst I applaud them, write them and read them. I wanted to share a little bit of my happiness each week.
Don’t forget to read the quote of the week
So here are my 5 moments of happiness this week.
- A good old catch up with best friends. Enjoying a delicious afternoon tea at The Sculpture Cafe in Manchester Town Hall, followed by Gluwein at the Christmas markets. Christmas Markets always make me feel festive, love them!
- Finding a new playgroup and seeing my little Pudding exploring and watching the older kids and scoffing buttery toast.
- Scrapping the dinner table rules one evening whilst doing silly dancing, eating tea and singing songs. Giggles all round.
- My weekly swim whilst my friend looks after my little one for an hour.
- Thinking about Christmas and all the festivities.