5 Moments of Happiness
So many parenting blogs and articles are based on struggles and hardships. Whilst I applaud them, write them and read them. I wanted to share a little bit of my happiness each week.
December, wow! How did you get here so soon?
Don’t forget to read the quote of the week
- The first weekend in December is traditionally when we put the Christmas tree up in our house. So up it went. Christmas carols on in the background and secretly rearranging where Pops has put some of the decorations! Lovely.
- A Play date for Pops with a good friend. Making popcorn and listening to lots of giggles.
- It may sound a little odd to put this in my moments of happiness but creating an account with the Huff Post made me all excited.
- Having my first mince pie of the season. Yum. The next one will be warmed with a generous drizzle of Baileys over the top. Delicious.
- Finding the same personalised Christmas stocking for Pud that Pops has. Its gorgeous and I love the fact that they’ll have matching stockings.