5 Moments of Happiness
So many parenting blogs and articles are based on struggles and hardships. Whilst I applaud them, write them and read them. I wanted to share a little bit of my happiness each week.
I started this feature last week and since read a fabulous blog by @petitelibrary titled ‘Life is perfect. But here’s what you didn’t see’. It really echoed my thoughts on sharing happiness. See link at the bottom.
So here are my 5 moments of happiness this week.
- A fabulous week at Whinfell Forest, Centerparcs. A lovely week spent with my little family, just enjoying life together.
- Seeing my little Pud get better after a nasty bug! He’s been so quiet and sleepy poor thing. Seeing him exploring again and making noise put a big smile on my face.
- Watching Pops read Pud a story (That’s not my Hedgehog) and seeing them smile, enjoying their moment together.
- Holding my daughter up to see the fireworks at Centerparcs, all wrapped up with hats and scarfs. Watching the colourful blasts light up her little face. Dancing to the music and watching her smile the whole way through.
- Watching Pud take more steps on his own.
Quote of the week
“And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years“