DATES ANNOUNCED FOR MUMS ENTERPRISE ROADSHOW 2018
#ShootForTheMoon with Flexible Working
This year Event City MANCHESTER and Olympia, LONDON host the next premium flexible work and business show set to inspire thousands to #SHOOTFORTHEMOON.
The Mums Enterprise Roadshow, now in its third year, has confirmed it will be hosting two large-scale exhibitions attracting over 10,500 attendees across these two events in Manchester and London with plans to reach Edinburgh in early 2019.
So what can we expect from the roadshow and who is it for?
- Mums Enterprise Roadshow in Manchester will be a one-day event, taking place on Wednesday 20th June at Event City, in Trafford City Manchester.
- Mums Enterprise Roadshow London will be its first ever two-day event in London, Olympia London which will take place on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd February 2019.
- It is a child-friendly flexible work and business show, aimed at helping attendees get into the right frame of mind for change. Therefore brilliant for those looking to retrain, find flexible work, start or grow a business.
- The Mums Enterprise Roadshow is completely FREE to attend, so what are you waiting for?
- Designed to provoke action and instil confidence consequently leaving people feeling inspired, with know-how, tools and valuable contacts.
- 90 exhibitors split into five zones, Boost, Business, Flexible Work, Opportunities and Retraining & Up skill. A full agenda of practical workshops, an Open Mic Story Stage, networking and so much more. Facilities will be on hand for mums with babies and young children including a crèche.
It seems to be common that women find it hard to return to work following maternity leave. Various issues arise; the cost and availability of childcare, lack of flexible working and loss of confidence in oneself and ones ability.
CEO and founder, Lindsey Fish says “Mums Enterprise Roadshow was born out of my own experiences of being unable to return to my city career after my maternity leave back in 2014. It’s an event for mums by mums”.
“Our mission is to help change the work and business lives of mums for the better, forever. We can’t wait to welcome everybody to our exciting events in 2018 showcasing amazing initiatives, individuals and organisations. It’s these partners and exhibitors who really change lives and many can’t be found at any other event.”
Will I be going?
Absolutely! I’m so excited to see this roadshow in Manchester. For anyone who reads my blog you’ll know my career needed to change after maternity leave and therefore this year sees a big change for me, hopefully a good change.
Check out TalkingMums Blog on Thursday 8th March – International Women’s Day for a fantastic interview with inspirational Lindsey Fish. Find out about how she created The Mums Enterprise and how she felt when her dreams became a reality.
To register for free, get involved or just to find out more visit www.mumsenterprise.events\