Recipes: 5 Ways to use up Pesto
I love Pesto, so easy to make and delicious. If you by a miracle have any left over pesto then here are some fab ways to use it up. Homemade pesto will keep for about 3 or 4 days in the fridge. Don’t let it go to waste.
- In mashed potato. Once you’ve made you’re mash, stir through a good spoonful just before you serve it up. This goes well with a nice piece of fish or chicken.
- Spooned on roasted Mediterranean or root veggies 5 mins before roasting has finished.
- Dotted on a pizza, either a homemade one or a shop bought one. For example any veggie pizza.
- With Gnocchi. Make a change to pasta and serve up delicious little potato dumplings with pesto.
- Use it in breadcrumbs to coat a piece of chicken or fish before cooking.
Please follow and like us: